The social media network, Instagram, is a photo and video sharing site. It was created in October 2010 and has over 600 million active users. Instagram is an application that can be downloaded on any phone. It is a free app, and you can make your own account.
- The first feature is that the camera is always already in the application, and there is no need to switch to the camera from the app.
- The second feature is that there is no limit to the amount of photos that can be added to the account, which means that the user does not have to worry about the storage on their phone.
- The third feature is that the account is always private, so no one can see the account and follow it unless the user likes them back.
Instagram consists of two screens, the first one being the camera, and the other being the photo gallery.
The user can tap on any picture to make it larger, and they can scroll up and down to see more pictures.
Information on Replayability
It is difficult to say how replayable Instagram is. This is because people use Instagram in different ways, and it is not the same for everyone.
- The first advantage of Instagram is that it gives people the chance to keep up with their friends and family;
- The second advantage is that it gives people the opportunity to express themselves through photos;
- The first disadvantage is that it can take a lot of time and effort to upload photos;
- The second disadvantage is that it can be hard to keep track of your battery life;
I think that Instagram is a great app that has a lot of potentials, and I hope that the people that use it will be able to make the most of it.